Frestag is a milling program for work centres with pallet control and rotary tables which can operate on planes oriented in space.
Designed for controlling all types of material removal processings using rotary tools, this is the first in a new generation of “expert” programs capable of helping operators by making automatic selections based on the experience of past processings. A user-friendly interface guides the operator through the various steps with no chance of error. There are no limits to the complexity of the profiles or the number of elements that can be processed, and any collision areas due to profile intersections are detected automatically.
Each processing performed in space is reproduced onto an X-Y plane and then rototranslated into its original position, making the machining sequence simple and intuitive to apply. The position with respect to the applied planes is then simulated in a display. All the cycles are performed irrespective of the NC features and the machine geometry.
Frestag and the Post Processor pilot the machine tools available on the basis of their technological features, controlling rotary tables, indexed heads with five or more interpolated axes, every type of tool change, head changes, lubrication etc..
- Parametric working cycles independent from used machine and by a language dedicated to milling.
- Deep and Helical Drilling
- Boring -Boring with lead-out
- FORA cycle
- FOMA cycle
- Working cycles sequence assignment completely free
- Ordering criteria according to sequence of tools or type of machining cycle
- Contouring of opened or closed profiles
- Parallel pocketing
- Spiral pocketing
- Plane 2 sections
- Concave-Convex to realize ribs or tubular sections
- Polishing with helical pass
- Manual machining
- Introduction of backstops and suctions cups
- Tapering, Drip, Turning and Drilling Optimization
- 5 axis contouring of surfaces
- Machining sequences
- Sheet cutting
- Lathe management