Erotag is the CAD / CAM software that includes the wire-EDM module to support Profile, 4X wire cut operations and built-in machine macros. Strategies with variable number of cuts, for various materials and wire types can be applied to different work piece thicknesses.
Erotag allows to freely assign the machining cycles and the order of items to be processed.
The 2 or 4 synchronized axes are useful for cylindrical or constant conical machining, while the 4 or more independent axes contouring allow variable conical machining in which profiles on the two planes of interpolation (typically XY and UV) have different shapes.
Values of slowing down can be assigned automatically or manually as well as linear unloading, circular unloading, pause on edge, work regimes and synchronization points. The start and stop points on the profile are independent from the two planes of interpolation.
Erotag is part of the CAD Logotag that allows users to generate in a simple and quick way the machining profiles without using third-party drawing programs. It is possible to import DXF, DWG, EPS, PLT, and DSTV files as well.
- Support of 2x (XY) and 4x (XYUV) cutting
- 2D cuts of vertical walls
- Support of open and closed contours
- Custom stop-points for every cutting pass
- Cutting of walls with constant angle – applied to profile geometry
- Different inclination shapes at corners: Conical or Cylindrical
- The 4-Axis operation generates a Wire-EDM cut between two user-defined profiles that are located at different Z-depths
- You can define the connection points between the profiles to control the wire path
- You can also define stop points and change cutting conditions along the wire path
- Custom macros available