The 2D CAD for numerical control machines
Logotag is a 2D CAD software which was specially developed for machine processing. Featuring specific functions for the mechanical and marble industries, it is a quick and simple way of obtaining all the geometries and data required by Taglio’s CAM applications in order to take full advantage of machine tool capabilities.
Logotag converts all types of drawing entity and composition (blocks, lists, splines, polylines.. ) whatever the level of complexity.
The acquisition of the drawings makes it possible to accurately convert a large variety of formats including:
- DXF – any version of this interchange format
- DWG – any version of the Autocad® Database format
- EPS Postscript® Format
- WMF – EMF Windows® Meta File format (ClipArt)
- PLT Format HPGL®
- IGS file format Iges 2D
- DSTV Files
- AI Adobe illustrator® format
- Images management: acquisition from scanner or camera, tracing, vectorialization management, brightness, contrast, orientation, inclination…
- Optimised management of texts and dimensioning
- Three types of Autosaving: backup copy on opening, saving on fixed times, saving on each user inactivity stop
- New parametric pictures and macro with fifty standard pictures and with the possibility to create new user-pictures.
- Complete management of boring and engraving projects
- INTARSIO function: it allows the formulation of an aggregate project, dividing automatically its various parts and managing its quantities and materials